Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08147 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,734 Dirham (266,790 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (41 minutes ago)