Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09177 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,625 Dirham (148,477 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)