Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09025 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,468 Dirham (149,242 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (40 minutes ago)