Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09000 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,579 Dirham (217,543 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)