Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09050 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,334 Dirham (224,692 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)