Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09003 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,614 Dirham (151,216 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)