Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,869 Dirham (﷼ 52,085,666) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)