Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,014 Dirham (﷼ 41,773,531) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)