Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13731 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,645 Dirham (₨84,810) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)