Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13626 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 49% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,724 Dirham (₨71,364) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)