Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.927 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,397 Dirham ($1,853) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)