Cost of living comparison between Aguadilla, Puerto Rico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.905 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,754 Dirham ($2,095) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)