Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,587 Dirham ($2,314) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)