Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.611 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,981 Dirham ($2,703) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)