Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.211 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,041 Dirham ($3,044) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)