Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12923 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,740 Dirham (₨90,848) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)