Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15151 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,331 Dirham (₨94,586) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)