Cost of living comparison between Agartala, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14829 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,822 Dirham (₨99,952) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)