Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14030 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,368 Dirham (₨130,923) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)