Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03663 MAD / YER
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,885 Dirham (515,563 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)