Cost of living comparison between Aden, Yemen and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03978 MAD / YER
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,620 Dirham (392,714 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Konya costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)