Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04033 MAD / YER
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,534 Dirham (335,626 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)