Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03894 MAD / YER
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,282 Dirham (341,060 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)