Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.012 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,349 Dirham (AU$6,040) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)