Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.533 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,888 Dirham (AU$4,897) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)