Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 118% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,250 Dirham (AU$5,279) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)