Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.144 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 111% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,229 Dirham (AU$5,911) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)