Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.253 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,038 Dirham (AU$5,382) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (35 minutes ago)