Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.614 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,432 Dirham (AU$3,603) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)