Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.659 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 115% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,861 Dirham (AU$3,507) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)