Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44600 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,000 Dirham (40,360 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (27 minutes ago)