Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34674 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,011 Dirham (75,016 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)