Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40701 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,245 Dirham (54,655 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 2 hours ago)