Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34868 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,063 Dirham (57,542 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)