Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.742 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,430 Dirham (5,993TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)