Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.635 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,834 Dirham (4,491TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)