Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.682 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,403 Dirham (5,370TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)