Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.654 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,808 Dirham (4,825TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)