Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,470 Dirham (53,065 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)