Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19912 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,546 Dirham (57,986 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetta costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)