Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.529 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,749 Dirham (52,497 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)