Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,346 Dirham (GH₵11,070) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)