Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,706 Dirham (Mex$ 29,406) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)