Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,876 Dirham (Mex$ 30,000) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)