Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48587 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,648 Dirham (Mex$ 28,090) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)