Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03184 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,518 Dirham (707,266 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)