Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02568 MAD / NGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,551 Dirham (761,443 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)