Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03184 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,949 Dirham (689,331 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,273 (about 2 hours ago)