Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03167 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,172 Dirham (573,882 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)