Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00844 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,188 Dirham (2,866,964 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)