Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00773 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,679 Dirham (4,872,713 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)