Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00800 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,572 Dirham (4,073,945 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)