Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.582 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,248 Dirham (Dirham 15,200) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)