Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.652 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,288 Dirham (Dirham 14,063) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)