Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.742 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 106% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,647 Dirham (Dirham 14,093) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (27 minutes ago)