Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01740 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,175 Dirham (1,332,226 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (28 minutes ago)