Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01676 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,600 Dirham (1,527,805 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)