Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01607 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,937 Dirham (1,489,366 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (27 minutes ago)