Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01642 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,330 Dirham (1,603,834 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)