Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01682 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,434 Dirham (2,046,804 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)