Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01623 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,182 Dirham (1,181,980 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (31 minutes ago)