Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01627 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,319 Dirham (1,187,297 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)