Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.385 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,035 Dirham (£2,425) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)