Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.307 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,201 Dirham (£2,698) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)