Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.160 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,574 Dirham (£2,268) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)