Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.649 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,623 Dirham (£2,579) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)