Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.302 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,624 Dirham (£2,733) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)