Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.419 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,810 Dirham (C$3,209) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)