Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,670 Dirham (﷼ 60,363,878) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (12 minutes ago)