Cost of living comparison between Abadan, Iran and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,161 Dirham (﷼ 55,356,291) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)