Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,694 Dirham (﷼ 55,501,809) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)