Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.445 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,307 Dirham (kr28,592) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 70 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)