Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,325 Dirham (kr20,219) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (18 minutes ago)