Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.493 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,174 Dirham (kr26,242) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)