Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.429 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,652 Dirham (kr20,051) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)