Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.514 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,662 Dirham (kr22,887) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)