Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.474 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 83% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,077 Dirham (kr21,090) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)