Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.436 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,767 Dirham (kr15,163) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)