Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.488 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,941 Dirham (kr24,824) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)