Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,400 Dirham (kr22,635) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)