Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.518 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,165TL ($615) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)