Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.555 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,923TL (1,536 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)