Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.562 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,141TL (1,616 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)