Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00498 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,827TL (568,237 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)