Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,753TL (€682) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)