Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01132 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,628TL (408,809 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)