Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,365TL (1,850 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)