Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.720 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,101TL (2,384 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)