Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13325 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,726TL (12,957₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (38 minutes ago)