Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (元5,208) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)