Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,487TL (元4,854) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$1.42 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $864 (40 minutes ago)