Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,369TL (4,298元) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)