Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,775TL (元5,330) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)