Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.377 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,930TL (1,233KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)