Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,173TL (Dinar 555) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)