Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.834 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,229TL (Dinar 619) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (12 minutes ago)