Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,932TL (€905) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)