Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.171 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,208TL (€769) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)