Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,045TL (€738) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,338 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Irvine, California costs $2,422 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £605 (about 2 hours ago)