Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,605TL (€771) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (40 minutes ago)