Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17834 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,131TL (11,947₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)