Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13423 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,008TL (14,961₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)