Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,532TL (1,552,966 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)