Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,103TL (﷼ 20,424,786) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)