Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,429TL (﷼ 37,610,768) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)