Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,372TL (﷼ 21,274,942) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (27 minutes ago)