Cost of living comparison between Zanjan, Iran and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,089TL (﷼ 41,720,700) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)