Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,101TL (﷼ 19,668,949) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)