Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,788TL (Php43,689) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)