Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07187 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,553TL (Php49,446) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)