Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10116 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,019TL (Php29,843) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)