Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01679 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,115TL (185,496 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)