Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,119TL (7,634 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)