Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,108TL (5,831 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)