Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44847 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,981TL (6,648 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (38 minutes ago)