Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,502TL (4,679 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)