Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,457TL (5,438 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)