Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.986 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,541TL (5,620 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)