Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,566TL (2,802 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)