Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15623 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,139TL (32,892 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)