Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00559 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 107% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,591TL (₩1,000,358) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)