Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,266TL (₩1,208,997) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (1 minute ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (37 minutes ago)