Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00473 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,343TL (₩1,128,595) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)